Lt. Awesomsauce, you may know her as Tonia, tagged me for this “random things about me” post/game.
Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Here are my 11 random things…
1. I won “Best Actress” of Blyel Jr. High in 8th grade. It is my only trophy.
2. I love peanut butter, peanuts and almonds. I am convinced I would be about 5 lbs lighter without PB.
3. I am head over heals for my dog, Cosmo. I might be a little too much in love with him, but he is my fur baby! He was miss-labeled as a level 3 aggressive/red zone and spent over a month in a cage without human contact. He was severally abused and it still scared to death of brooms, mops or anything with a stick. He is the biggest love bug and lap dog.
4. I am a certified dog trainer. I went to dog training school and even student taught. I have only trained my own dog and not well.
5. I am obsessed with Criminal Minds, except I only started watching it a few months ago. With a little help from DVR and A&E playing 10 episodes/day, I am pretty much up to speed.
6. I am a mamma’s girl. I really wished we lived closer, I miss her bunches.
7. I still have 2 baby teeth. I am missing the adult teeth, so the dentist decided to just leave them in.
8. I am heavy sleeper. I have slept through hurricanes, earthquakes and lighting hitting the tree in front of my bedroom window. The older I get, the lighter of a sleeper I become.
9. My first “real” job was as a bus girl at Fuddrucker’s. The smell of warm ketchup still makes me what to hurl.
10. In college I worked at a winery given tours and tasting. Getting paid to drink in college was a huge deal.
11. I was on Drill Team in high school and if you aren’t from Texas you might not know what I am talking about. Below is a clip from my old team the Cy-Creek Silverados. Of course this isn’t me, they didn’t have video camera’s back in the 1800′s when I was in high school..
Here are Tonia’s questions for me…
1. Birthdays. Love them or hate them. Why? Love them. A day to celebrate me, what is not to love?
2. Get your purse/gym bag: What are the first five things you pull out? wallet, receipts, date book (yes, the kind with paper..I like to write things down), Staples rebate check that needs to be deposited and an empty sunglasses case.
3. What is the one meal you can make better than anyone else? Spaghetti and meatballs, even though I don’t eat it anymore (I have been a vegetarian for over 5 years)
4. You get one wish. No restrictions. What is it? that my dad could walk again
5. Cake or Pie? chocolate (it can come in cake or pie form) although I would take a chocolate chip oatmeal cookie over all of it
6. What’s your secret talent? all my talents are very public, I like to share my talents with the world (in other words…no)
7. Early bird or night owl? neither, I love to sleep and I am cranky if I don’t get 7-8 hrs.
8. Biggest pet peeve? there are so many, but a big one is people who drive with their turn signals on
9. What’s your favorite weird food combination? (i.e. ice cream and pickles) I am not sure how weird it is, but my fav breakfast is whole wheat PB toast cut up in little pieces topped with a banana slice.
10. Which would you choose? No social media for a year or no working out for a month? Why? That is a hard one! Social media is a big component of my business, personally I could do without it, but I need it for work
11. What are you sending me for my birthday? 2 Tough Chik flags
1. What is your favorite TV show?
2. If you had to eat the same meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. Do you cry at sad movies?
4. Do you have any pre-race rituals? If so, what are they?
5. Mac or PC?
6. If you could pick the color of the new Tough Chik running singlet. what color would you pick?
7. How did you find out about Tough Chik?
8. What is you favorite song?
9. Any Superbowl plans?
10. How do you take your coffee, if you don’t drink coffee, what is your morning beverage of choice?
11. What is the worst job you have ever had?
It was hard to find folks to tag that haven’t already posted this! So if you have already done it, sorry! I am picking my Team Tough Chik teammates:
Angela @ http://toughchik.wordpress.com
Whitney @ http://runningwhit.blogspot.com/
Michelle @ http://ltlindian.blogspot.com/
Maria @ http://imready2tri.blogspot.com/
Lauren @ http://www.sweat-junkie.com
Elizabeth @ http://www.seelizzietri.com
Candice @ http://ihaverun.blogspot.com/